ZARA BAKU STORE OPENING
On 19h of November, 2011, in Nargiz Gallery (Baku, Fountain Square) the first ZARA flagship store will be opened.
ZARA belongs to the world’s largest fashion retail company Inditex (Indistria de Diseño Textil) that has more than 5,000 stores in 78 countries all over the world.
Alhokair Fashion Retail is the market leader in retail franchising throughout the MENA region and the franchiser of ZARA in Azerbaijan, in association with its local partner Retail Group Azerbaijan.
Retail Group Azerbaijan is retail company of Azerbaijan in the clothing&accessories field. The Synergy of Alhokair Fashion Retail and RGA is the best mix of greatest retail experience and best retail sales knowledges of local market .
Choosing the best location for the first ZARA Baku store in Fountain Square was a top priority for the company behind the roll out.
ZARA Baku store is designed in completely new, fifth generation’s concept of ZARA stores. A special atmosphere presents to all customers the pleasure of shopping. The high quality service of ZARA makes them feel as the dearest customer. The whole assortment, stock, prices, service, are identically to European stores and strictly regulated by brand’s head office. ZARA Baku store consists of two levels and stocks lines for women, men, and children, including a range of accessories.
Since opening its doors in 1975 in Galicia, Spain, Zara has managed to establish itself as one of the world’s most prolific fashion retailers.
At the time, the brand filled a gap in the marketplace for well-made, upscale-looking clothing, offered at affordable prices. The concept worked, and led to more progressive moves, including the investment of all its capital into production and none into advertising, the manufacture of roughly five times the amount of garments per season than its competitors and the outsourcing of very little of its labor to factories outside of Europe.
* Zara was founded by Amancio Ortega and Rosalía Mera, who, in just five short years, initiated an international expansion that led to the brand’s eventual presence in over 70 countries.
* Every year, Zara produces close to 11,000 unique garments. Underperforming pieces are retired from the inventory, while basics are reissued from season to season.
* It takes only a month for an item to go from the design stage to the retail floor, allowing Zara to stay remarkably up-to-date on ever-changing trends.
* In 2010, customer demand encouraged the brand to take its business online, with fulfillment available across Europe, Asia and the U.S.
* Zara made its long-awaited entrée into Azerbaijan in 2011 with flagship in the Galleria Nargiz center, Baku.